Length and Number marked on each nail form that provides an accurate guide for your nail design
There are length and numbers marked on each nail form which can provide an accurate guide for making your pretty nails
How to use:
1. File the nail surface lightly
2. Apply a very thin layer of base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
3. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip.
4. Apply Building Gel on nail mold, use nail art pen with cleanser to make gel smooth.
5. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
6. Remove the false nail tip, trimming the shape and polish your nails.
7. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
8. Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
Prices are plus taxes